TermsDictionary.com (TermsDictionary) knows that you are concerned about the privacy and security of your personal information. TermsDictionary.com is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. In order to make you to feel comfortable using our website and feel secure submitting information to us, we believe it is important you know how we treat the information about you, we receive from you, on the Internet.
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
- When you suggest an entry or send us an email, you may provide us with your e-mail address ("Personal Information").
- Computer-identification information obtained from "cookies", sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your hard drive.
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
- The type of computer you're using.
- The type of web browser you're using.
TermsDictionary does not and will not relinquish any of its end-users e-mail addresses to any third-party.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
Personal information collected is used in the following manner.
- To enhance and personalize your online experience.
- To get in touch with you when necessary.
- Help diagnose problems with our server.
- Continually improve the performance of our site.
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. Only TermsDictionary.com has access to Users' accounts. Your personal information will be disclosed only if:
- We have your permission; we will notify users prior to sharing the information collected with a partner of TermsDictionary.com or a sponsor of an event. You could choose not to allow that transfer by not using the service or by not participating in that particular event.
- Special circumstances such as compliance with legal authorities require disclosure.
When you visit this website, you may view advertisements posted on the site by Google or other companies. These advertising companies may collect information about you while you are visiting this website and other websites. They may use this data to show you advertisements on this website and elsewhere on the Internet about products and services you might like. This website does not collect the information or control the content of the advertisements that you will see. You may be able to opt out of such advertising. To find out more about Google the cookie used to generate interest-based advertising, please go to the appropriate section on Google’s website. Your use of this website without opting out means that you understand and agree to data collection to provide you with interest-based advertising.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
TermsDictionary will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
TermsDictionary.com may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically.